Re: Trash-Bot

Phil Hobbs wrote:

> Alternatively, if local laws or jumpy neighbours render pyrotechnics
> inappropriate, you could use a Trash Trebuchet.  This would have the
> advantage of a much more predictable trajectory, since the initial
> velocity of the payload is more nearly constant than with a gun.

Ah yes......my favorite instrument of warfare.....the trebuchet.  I want
to build one for my back yard that will launch a water balloon to the
stop sign located six houses down from mine (about 700').  That way I
can get even with the local hoodlums that like to fly past my house when
they approximate their stop at the corner.  It will need to be quiet,
triggerable by remote control (no problem on that) and auto reloading.
That way I can sit in the front yard and enjoy the fun.  :-D  I really
like the kind that use simple leverage and weight, no springs.