Re: Trash-Bot

Richard Henry wrote:

> "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> >    If you build it big enough, you can lob the trash bags into the
> > garbage truck from a couple blocks away.
>
> If you can lob it that far, you can stop paying the garbage service
> altogether.  And you don't even have to hit the truck.

   Actually, there is almost no garbage generated here at my house.
With my special diet for Diabetes and my high blood pressure I have to
eat very controlled meals.  that means that it can take over a month to
fill a single trash can.  I recycle the tin cans and plastic bottles, so
I make a trip to the transfer station every three or four weeks to drop
them off, and dump the trash can.  This way it cost me under a dollar a
month to get rid of everything, including cardboard boxes and the bare
computer chassis that have been stripped for parts.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida