Thanks Dave!

I finally managed to connect a PIC to the mains and send some basic X10
commands to a couple of receivers without using a PL513/TW523. The
trick was in getting the X10 signals out of the PIC, pre-modulated at
120 KHZ to avoid using an external oscillator.

And, thanks to you Dave, I had a number of PLC coupling techniques to
refer to.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Anand