Re: x10 cm11a PLC 2000SHL question

Thanks for the response!

I googled 2000sls_web.pdf and it sent me to
http://www.smarthome.com/manuals/2000SLS_web.pdf
and on page 4 it mentions
"The Fade-On/Off is adjustable from .1 seconds to nine minutes.  The
factory default is about three seconds.  It may be changed at the
module or remotely.  (See Advanced Primary Address programming for
instructions on REMOTELY setting the Fade-On/Off Rate.)
At the module, the Fade-On/Off: Adjustable from .1 to nine seconds:...

Further on down on page 5 under the Advanced primary Address
Programming it mentions the following
The LampLinc's Fade-On/Off rate and Default On-Level can be remotely
set using a ControlLinc Duo (Smarthome #4071), a Maxi-Controller
(#4020) or an equivalent transmitter capable of sending Housecode and
Unit Code without ON or OFF.  These procedures and all the following
ones will not work with a transmitter that sends the address with a
command.  Transmitters in which one button is pressed to turn on or off
a load will not work.  .....
(and here is the table that can be used to program it up to 540
seconds.)

So, with the following
http://www.smarthome.com/manuals/protocol.txt
protocol for the CM11A
I assume someone has created a simple program to send the commands to
these modules to program them that way.

I'll try again to program it using the button and 0% bright but it
seems like that would only give me a few seconds.

Thanks again