Re: Advice on Patch Panel to Patch Panel Config

Thank you very much everyone. i really appreciate it. I am going to
price out some panels and try both ways. I have over 1000' of cable and
worse case they are only $90 for a box, so if i screw up, no problemo.
i have a couple of "test" slots on the existing panel i will use
anyway.

Kevin