eu3000is generator

I live in an area where power outage for 2 hours is quite common maybe
every other day. I am looking to buy a generator and an automatic
transfer switch. so that when the electricity goes I can carry on using
my computer maybe 1 split AC, and a fridge freezer. I have recently
come across honda EU3000is which I like because of the low noise it
claims to make. I would like to know if it is possible to add a
automatic transfer switch so that it would start automatically when
there is a power outage and stop the generator when there the power
comes back.

Are there any generators that have an automatic transfer switch built
into the generator?

Can you recommend a good quality Automatic transfer switch? and where I
can get the best price for it?