Re: Need programmable LCD touchpad

"Bill Kearney" <wkearney99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> What price point are they talking for it?

I don't think I'd plan on building anything LCD oriented for a few months.
The trades are talking about tremendous over-capacity in LCD plants that's
going to contribute to a big push down in LCD prices across the board.  It's
already happening in large screen LCD TV's - they are half of what they were
last year with lots more features, too!  I just saw Outpost selling a 17"
LCD monitor for $150.  The prices are on the move.

--
Bobby G.