Re: Insteon Compatability with X-10

I'll let Bruce confirm this but I think you will plug the translator into an
outlet and then plug the Ademco transformer either into the "Always On"
outlet on the translator or into another nearby outlet.

The X-10 signals will reach the powerline. They won't be absorbed. But they
shouldn't pose any problems unless there happens to be an Insteon command
from another source on the powerline at the same time. If there is an
occasional collision, the Insteon transmitters will try again (up to 5
times?) so there should be no problem.