Need advice for a wall-mounted patch panel for home network

I am finishing my basement and need some advice about terminating the network
feeds from around the house.

I initially was going to bring them all into a square wiring box, but realized
that since I would be actually making the connections via switches and routers
that are outside the box (on shelves) the square panel is not really needed.

What I am looking for is some sort of rack mountable patch panel that is 16"
wide so it will go between the studs in the wall.  The panel itself would
slide/disconnect from the rack for wiring, but the rack itself mounts
permanently between the studs so the drywall can be cut around it.

Does something like this exist?