Re: Can wireless reliability be enhanced?

Thanks, Dave,

	I think what you saw was the "Data Logger".  It's a device
which plugs into a port on the VP2/+ and records only.  It is
identical to the one used on the VP.  However, the VP repeated on a
different frequency.  The VP2 apparently does not.  Come to think of
it, using spread spectrum and a greater power output, it would be very
difficult to repeat without collisions and desensitizing.

	The bummer in that is that you need to buy a (very expensive)
2d console to display the data in a second location.  I use a program
"Weather Display" to handle that, but it means a computer anywhere you
want to see the output.

Best,
--

Larry