Re: Insteon receptacles?

"Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Ic6dnRyJMteA_3zenZ2dnUVZ_sWdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxx

> I'll rephrase my original comment "the SmartHome appliance modules have
> always struck me as a little too big to successfully create a duplex
outlet
> in-wall receptacle from their existing design."

Considering how small they made the SwitchLinc V2s, I would say that the
larger housing of the LampLinc V2s and ApplianceLinc V2s is simply a design
issue. Also, SmartHome has used the same housing for several different
products and from their manufacturing standpoint that would make sense.

I would see them having no problem making a standard sized duplex outlet
similar to the X-10 ones (at worse, just as deep).

(And like many others here, I wish they WOULD hurry up and make them!)