Re: Switching audio via an Ocelot and SECU's

In defense of ADI, most of their personnel are engineers. Some got drafted
to do the documentation and set up the forum. It's really outside their
skillset. And the HA market is much, much smaller than all the sturm und
drang in CHA might lead one to believe.

Also, running a forum on a company server requires some real expertise to
avoid security issues. One "security expert" who spews BS here frequently
runs a system that's wide open to exploitation and hasn't the foggiest
glimmer of what he's risking. ;)