Re: Whole house audio - Nuvo or ChannelPlus?

William at MyBlueRoom wrote:
> I like the Squeezebox devices, www.slimdevices.com can do everything a
> zoned system can do and more.

All the local AM/FM radio stations?

All the local TV stations audio?

Play records/cassettes/8tracks in real time?

Whole house mute/volume up/volume down/change source/off?

Whole house announcements/caller ID/doorphone?

I am sure I can think of more but the bottom line is traditional zoned
systems can be less expensive, easier to operate and more flexible than
  networked digital players. I like digital players and have a MP115
connected to my zoned system but the requirement to digitize content
will keep them out of the hands of the computer illiterate for now.