Re: Can wireless reliability be enhanced?

Without seeing the device or a schematic for it I really can't say. With
some of the X-10 RF modules there is a possibility of getting 120V on the
antenna and creating a life threatening hazard. Plug'n'Power sounds like
X-10 but RS has been replacing some X-10 designs with their own.

Is there an FCC ID number on the device? Sometimes there are schematics in
the papers filed with the FCC.