Re: Can wireless reliability be enhanced?

Dave,

I appreciate the information you provided!

I was wondering if I could use a TV UHF antenna amplifier on a Radio Shack
Plug n Power security master unit that has a 12" telescoping antenna?  If
so, how would I connect the amplfier?

Thanks for any help,

Ken Gibson