Re: Cable-pulling Humor

In article <isw-0BAE63.21401113022006@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Isaac Wingfield <isw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd use irrigation pipe instead of garden hose, though; it's "rated" for
> being underground for long periods.
>
> Isaac

Cheap garden hose can work well underground.  I used a hose for many
years that was only 1/8" underground, it was  visible thru the grass
roots, and sloped so it could drain completely in freezing weather.
Used it for many years to water the garden.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/