Re: Cable-pulling Humor

Ian Shef <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>If you have ever tried to pull long lengths of low voltage wiring
never heard the vacuum and bit of cloth trick i see.

Makes no mention of how to seal the ends (caulking?) and such.

Our plaster walls (wood lathe from what i can tell) (or maybe the
internal chimney masonry) suck up 802.11b/g signal quite well,
sadly. One of these days i'll get around to stringing network
cables in the house... I'll worry about the garage later. Perhaps a
modulated laser signal. ;)

--
May no harm befall you,
flip