Cable-pulling Humor

If you have ever tried to pull long lengths of low voltage wiring (say, for
purposes of home automation), or tried to protect wiring in difficult
circumstances, then you may appreciate:

http://www.edn.com/article/CA6301617.html?spacedesc=designIdeas

I think that this is seriously funny writing!

--
Ian Shef     805/F6      *    These are my personal opinions
Raytheon Company         *    and not those of my employer.