Re: Radio Broadcast for Home Automation?

This sounds very interesting and I understand how it works. The VB coding is
no problem. I can analyze it and rewrite it into C#, which is the language
of my own software.

But I have still a problem. I am missing the link between the AB8SS unit and
the different rooms.  Would that mean, that I have to wire all speakers from
all rooms back to this AB8SS unit?

How is your solution?