Re: control outside lights with garage door remote?

Not sure the  Sears Craftsman Plug In Light Control for Garage Door Opener,
Sears item #00953786000 Mfr. model #53786 is the answer for me. It plugs
into an indoor household wall socket that you can plug a lamp into. I have
outdoor driveway lights that turn on by a switch, I need a way to activate
that switch remotely, or to replace the switch with something (X10 module)?
Hope the discussion continues so I can figure this out.  Thanks
Paul