Re: control outside lights with garage door remote?

Bill - sorry for delay in responding- it's a Sears 3/4 HP 315 MHz, model #
139.53990D. This is all I could find in terms of a "web page"
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid=00953990000&tab=spe#tab

Not sure if page helps. I'd really like to figure this out.

"Bill Kearney" <wkearney99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> It would depend on what the Sears unit can provide.  If it can provide a
> 'contact closure' then you could use an X10 module.  That'd t
Bill - sorry for delay in responding- it's a Sears 3/4 HP 315 mhz, model #
139.53990D. This is all I could find in terms of a "web page"
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid=00953990000&tab=spe#tab

Not sure if page helps. I'd really like to figure this out.

ake the wires