Re: is x10.com dead?

AZ Nomad <aznomad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>I'd like to see every company still selling X10 modules die.

Easy: just come up with an open hardware/source, inexpensive, more
reliable, frugal, east to retrofit, low investment, out of the box,
sold in dollar stores, works with existing modules-- family of
devices. Did I mention it should be cheap? ;)

X10 has many faults, but for the folks that don't experience or are
willing to put up with those faults, it works a treat.

I have no real problem with the technology.

But for *their marketing* crap, I would agree with you, they all
should die. ;)

--
May no harm befall you,
flip