Re: Insteon Observations

Come on...  This is all like discussing how many angels can dance on the
head of a pin...

In reality, don't most folks buy light bulbs at Home Depot, Lowes,
Target, Walmart, (or at their local food store if they ran short)!

I doubt that 99.9999% of the folks would buy "fused bulbs" vs "unfused
bulbs" but will buy what's on sale..  Do you all not have a life?