Re: Bigger x-10 maxi controller?

Yes - the Smarthome Control Linc Maxi number 4071 will control all 256 codes
from the panel with the cover off and offers ten programmable macro buttons
with the cover closed.  You'll love it.  I do!  It has tremendous
stand-alone capabilities and can turn off entire groups of housecodes.  If
you have lights on C, F, and G for example, you can program a single button
to send an ALL OFF in sequence to each group of modules.

http://www.smarthome.com/4071.html

--
Bobby G.

"Nick Hull" <nhull@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I use x-10 maxi controllers and am pressing against the 16 unit limit.
> Is there a max-max controller to let me reach another 16 units on
> another house code?  I know I can change the house code, but if I do it
> too often it is a pain and will wear out.  Can I put a button on the
> maxi so I can EASILY address another house code?  Any other simple
> solution?  All I ever use are the ON, OFF, and ALL OFF buttons.
>
> --
> Free men own guns - www.geocities/CapitolHill/5357/ (add .com after
geocities)