Bigger x-10 maxi controller?

I use x-10 maxi controllers and am pressing against the 16 unit limit.
Is there a max-max controller to let me reach another 16 units on
another house code?  I know I can change the house code, but if I do it
too often it is a pain and will wear out.  Can I put a button on the
maxi so I can EASILY address another house code?  Any other simple
solution?  All I ever use are the ON, OFF, and ALL OFF buttons.

--
Free men own guns - www.geocities/CapitolHill/5357/ (add .com after geocities)