Re: X10 and Linux

>> The Bush administration has its priorities.  :^)
>
> Might also be press coverage...  Remember
> Janet Jackson?

Exactly!  They pander to the far right, religious ultra-conservatives, most of whom presumably don't even watch the superbowl (too
busy picketing the local family planning agency).

BTW, speaking of Janet Jackson, I can't imagine how anyone could believe that exposing her bosom was worth $250,000.  She's about as
attractive as Monica Lewinsky and no one in his right mind would be attrac...  errrm, never mind.  :^)

> Who cares if some HA vender is fined for a
> radiating receiver.

There's a book I recently read about how the Republican party has dealt with science and the relationships of government agencies to
science and scientists.  The book is clearly biased (in favor of science) but it's an interesting read.  "The Republican War on
Science".  Those among us with an interest in science and its relationship to government agencies such as the EPA might enjoy it.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics