Re: Smarthome PowerLinc 1132B frequent failures

not sure if i was one of the two or not (can't remember what i posted
re: this problem) but I did also have a 1132B fail on me, after it had
been hooked up to an XTB for some period of time.  I have no way of
knowing if the XTB had anything to do with it or not.  got it replaced
under warranty by smarthome but since then i haven't hooked up the new
one up to my XTB out of fear something about the signal boosting was
harming the module.

in my case the failure pattern was that first sending became less and
less reliable (did not stop entirely, just had to send multiple times
to get devices to respond, even going through XTB) and then eventually
sending stopped working entirely, along w/ receiving.

I don't mean to disparage the XTB at all here because i have no way of
knowing if the two were related whatsoever, probably was pure
coincidence if the 1132B is as unreliable as seems to be indicated
here, but just figured i'd add my anecdotal info.

It's a shame because the XTB was helping me get to the last corner of
my house...some CFLs that would turn on but not off w/o XTB.  Guess i
need to explore filters instead.