Re: Ability to drive multiple IR transmitters independantly from PC

Bill Kearney wrote:
> I'd have to guess that Xantech has something that could be put together to
> setup the necessary zones.  Likewise also arrange a PC interface.
> www.xantech.com

Thanks Bill - their IR Router seems to do the majority of what I need,
although by the look of it I'd need to send it IR commands to switch
between channels - but this wouldn't be out of the question.

It is quite an expensive solution though, especially as a single 8 port
device wouldn't quite cope with the 10 existing displays, necessitating
two.  I also need to read up more on how to control two routers
independantly.  But it's a promising possibility!

Thanks again!

Alexis.