Re: zoned or not zoned?? thermostatic control of multiple spaces

> don't know how this would be "tormenting" my tenants. it's not like i'm
> going to have them wear panties on their heads while i install this.

Some folks might (or might not) consider that torment.  We'll leave that to
other newsgroups.  Now, I have to go burn out my eyes for even thinking of
that picture...

> i used to build, test, and operate nuclear
> power plants so i'm pretty confident that i can wire up a few
> thermostats w/o blowing anything up.

Oh yeah, that's confidence inspiring... (I'm kidding, of course)

Torment only from the perspective of putting something in place, rigging it
up so to speak, and have it end up being a pain in the ass to use, or that
it took forever to get "working".  Tenants are a pain in the ass, but then
so are a lot of landlords.  It's often best to use contractors in-between.
But hey, that's just a suggestion.

-Bill Kearney