Re: XTB, reliablity, etc.

I understand the technology fine, Dave. Get over yourself.

Can you spell this out for me Dave?

> >So an XTB solution is really about eliminating x10 signals generated
> >directly from user input, and using RF instead.
>
> Not even close.

User pushes a button on a wired device that generates x10 signals. How
does the XTB help?

The answer is, it doesn't. It only helps if the user pushes a button on
an RF transmitter, that will be relayed through the XTB. If the signal
doesn't go through the XTB, it isn't doing anything.

b.c.