Re: building a new home

CJ,

Please note that while Mr. Houston routinely posts negative
"information" aboiuot Zwave, he has indicated in the past that he has
never actually had anything Zwave in his possession.

Most of his comments about the subject are based on speculation and
(possibly) some personal animosity toward one participanty of this
newsgroup who sells Zwave products.  I don't carry Zwave (other than
one RF transciever from ELK products) so I've not much of an ax to
grind on the subject.

There are several reasons to consider Zwave.  For one, the protocol has
garnered support from most of the major players in the industry as well
as several in the PC world (Intel, for example).

I'm a bit fatigued at the moment so I won't rehash much of what has
already been posted on the subject.  A Google search on "Zwave" OR
"Z-wave" within this newsgroup may prove interesting.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com