Re: X10 activehome remote control - need manual

Look on the back of the remote. There should be a label with the model
number (e.g. UR-19A) and an FCC ID number. Either will help to find a manual
on X-10's manual page or, if it's an older remote, on the FCC search page.

     http://www.x10.com/support/support_manuals.htm#Universal%20Remotes
     https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/cf/eas/reports/GenericSearch.cfm