X10 activehome remote control - need manual

I picked up a used "X10 Activehome" remote control at a thrift shop.
I igured on downloading the manual, but can not find this remote
anywhere, partly because it has no identifying number.

The remote has a power and setup button at the top.
Below that are 3 buttons labeled PC, CD, and X10.
Below that are 2 rows of 4 labeled WEB, DVD, PHONE, AUX and
    TV, CBL,SAT and VCR
Then, 4 rows of 3 number buttons.
Below that two bars labeled VOL on the left and CH on the right
wrapped around a 1" diameter cursor control.
The bottom has SELECT and directional controls like for a VCR or DVD,
and several smaller buttons.

I thought this might be used for home theater equipment control. Or maybe
it is a specialized thing for a PC based "activehome" control system.

Can anyone help me find more info?

Bob