Re: XTB-II Options

Several people have suggested an IEC connector.  I used them on all my
custom-built factory-floor ATE, but I just don't like them for this
application.

Hopefully, most of these will sell as kits.  There is no reason why the
kitbuilder can't install whatever he wants.  I need to minimize the amount
of work required for any that I assemble myself.  The printed circuit board
has almost twice as many components, and there is a microcontroller to
program.  A round hole in the case and a terminal strip soldered into the
PCB is quick and easy.

Jeff