Re: XTB-II Options

Jeff Volp wrote:
> It will be in a larger case with a terminal strip to connect to the AC line.

Not a fan of the screw terminals, but there is nothing wrong with 'em...

> The terminal strip should make it easy to install whatever line connection
> is necessary for that particular country.

I think you should consider an IEC style chassis mount connector(s)...

Cords are available that'll connect into these - with the correct plugs
for the country they're used in, etc. They're small, hopefully not too
deep, etc. Look here:

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=090-442

Rather than stripping wires, and screwing them to the XTB-II... One
could plug a cord in instead. And on the other end either cut the end
off and wire it in, or just plug it in!

And the same connector works for 120v and 240v... Just label it to
indicate voltage, etc.

Your thoughts?

Jack
:)