Re: What would you do differently if you were to automate a new home from scratch?

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:30:01 +1000, Frank Mc Alinden
<Frank.Mc.Alinden.2cko7c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<Frank.Mc.Alinden.2cko7c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Hi Carlos
>
>CBUS  should be soon available  in the states and thats what i use for
>lighting check out the link....Its a hardwired system.....there are
>also wireless kit avialable.......

Thanks. Apparently Clipsal is adding (or has had, and I didn't realize it)
110 VAC dimmers:

http://www2.clipsal.com/cis/__data/page/2139/cbus_5508D1A_INSTALLATION.pdf
There may be other manufacturers of 110 C-Bus dimmers also.

I hope that C-Bus does well in expansion 110-land.

But there is no hint of that expansion on the Clipsal web site as best I can
see:

www.Clipsal.com which lists
     Australia  Indonesia Paupa New Guinea
     China Korea Singapore
     Greece Malaysia South Africa
     Hong Kong New Zealand  Thailand
     India Pakistan United Kingdom

and not US, Canada, Mexico, Central or South America.

Many products, established track-record, multiple manufacturers, and
flexible design: