Re: DS10A Monitoring without panel or PC?

I've designed a DIY module that allows for direct RF and wideband IR input
(32-56kHz) to the Ocelot (and other ADI controllers). It's one of about a
half-dozen DIY designs I've put aside while working on roZetta. I've also
designed a generic printed circuit board (fits a Polycase LP-11F enclosure)
that can be used for all of these DIY designs.

     http://www.polycase.com/item/lp-11f.html

I expect to send the first roZetta to Bruce Robin around the end of this
month. After that I'll try to finish off a few of the other designs and get
them to Jeff Volp who will offer kits through his online EBay store.

Bobby Green just sent me a couple of RadioShack wireless temperature and
humidity transmitters. If I can decipher the RF protocol, I'll design a DIY
module to report their outputs via RS232 & RS485 (for roZetta).