Re: 1132B PowerLinc transmit problem

Charles Sullivan wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 14:56:17 -0700, vlad.troyanker wrote:

> FWIW, Synapse has behaved very erraticly with the 1132B
> the few times I've tried using it under either Windows XP
> or Windows 98SE on a P4, 3 GHz system.

Since the X10 RS232 protocol is very simple. I would guess there is a
good quality free software out there. I would definately wish for more
diagnostics. When I press function code button 19 out of 20 time simply
nothing happens. My guess is it does not receive ACK from the device
but would be good to know for a fact.