Re: Roomba Battery Life

I gave the Roomba it's best chance yesterday; charged it up for a full
3-days beforehand (as suggested by the support site), and then left it
running around a house on 'Clean' mode until it ran out of power.
Although the battery light turned red after only 30 minutes or so, it
lasted 1hr10 minutes in total - which still isn't ideal, but more than
enough for my needs, and not bad enough to return it. I suspect maybe
it'll get better with some running in, but we'll see.

Cheers,

Damian