Re: Roomba Battery Life

Specs say up to 2 hours cleaning time.

Mine goes for at least an hour and a half on carpet.

Sounds like a dud battery (btw, the Sage is not a new gen Roomba, Sage is
now the previous generation, they released a Roomba 2.1 with new features,
so far the only Roomba with the new hardware is the Roomba Scheduler and a
special Roomba sold by QVC - however you can upgrade the software (if yours
already doesn't have the new software, but it still doesn't include the
hardware upgrades).