Roomba Battery Life

Hi,

How is anyone with a Roomba finding their battery life? I've just
bought a new-gen Roomba Sage - charged it 7-8 hours the first time
round, but am only finding it cleans for about 25-30 minutes before
giving a low battery warning. I've tried this 3 times now.

It's on hard floors, and I've cleaned the moving parts, so it shouldn't
be having to work too hard....

Damian