Re: Thermostat status

I use an Aprilaire 8870 thermostat with the 8811 RS232 adapter. Communicates
all current status info. I don't use it to set timer info, as I use my HA
software to control that stuff. I don't use the aprilaire timer.

Note: I am a mere end-user with no financial stake in any products that I
may discuss.

Last Updated 3/4/06 - My Personal Websites w/ my integrated HT & HAPC system
www.myhometheaterpc.com
www.myhomeautomationpc.com