Re: 1132B PowerLinc transmit problem

I found their 1132B (I have one of the first.) would go to sleep, failing to
respond to incoming signals and not responding to RS232 signals. It seemed
worse when connected to a laptop. I've seen the same type of behavior from
their LampLinc STW2000 (X-10) modules. I think they are overly sensitive to
very low level, out-of-band noise.

Most single family residences in N. America have split-phase. Many
apartment/condo complexes have 3-phase power. The 1132B only sends to
split-phase.