Code Discussion Group?

Hello, I am an inspector looking for a site that will help me stay as
up to date in what is going on as I can.  I have recently taken a
position with a small jurisdiction.  As there is little more than R and
B occupancies I would like to get involved with people discussing a
larger portion of the codes to keep my skills honed.  I don't plan on
staying in a combination inspector position forever.

If anyone could guide me in the right direction, I would be eternally
grateful!

Terry
Combination Building Inspector
ICC Certified