My biggest X10 issue ever... Please help...!

Hi everyone!

The craziest thing I have ever seen is going on how, and I truly need
some assistance!

For the past several months, everything has been working beautifully.
Three housecodes, ActiveHome Pro, etc.

A few hours ago, all hell broke loose!

I am receiving an RF signal of N11 OFF NON-STOP... 5 times each second.

It is blocking every other signal.

I shut down every circuit breaker in the house (minus one power bar I
was using to test)
I removed the batteries from every cordless phone I use.
I put my PocketPCs into Flight Mode.
I removed the batteries from every X10 remote/active-eye/etc. sensor.

I am able to replicate on ever transceiver.

As a matter of fact, when I plug in one of those old transceivers
(CM11A, I THINK) it keeps on acting up, until I unscrew the antenna.
Then it stops.

So it's definitely an RF issue, not generated by any AC powered device
in my house.

I am trying to think about any other X10 remotes I own, but I cannot
think of any.

I am using ESM1 signal meter to test it.  The red bars just don't stop.

I've tried every transceiver, as well as the CM15A... same thing...

Non-stop N11 OFF's being generated.  And I don't even use N11.

It's been over an hour now, and I am simply stumped.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Dave, are you still around? :)

I hope we can solve this!

Thanks!!