Re: 1-wire to USB converter that can use 1820s directly

You mean the part where the guy with the Doctorate and years of experience
is doing something that *you* don't understand? Like I said, either buy a
solution or build one. Since there doesn't seem to be one to buy that meets
your requirements, and you don't seem to be able to build one, you might
have to adjust your requirements.