replace phone key board with picture buttone - learning disability project

Can anyone help me on this?
I'm trying to design a simple phone system for a group of adults with
learning disabilities. We need to replace standard phone keypads with
bigger keypads that will take picture stickers so that, say, you push
the button with a car on it to dial out for a taxi. Plus each button
should default to memory dial, so that you can only choose one of 10
pre-programmed useful numbers.
Additionally, it would be useful if there was someway of extending the
keypad of a mobile phone (bluetooth device?) so that they could have
similar system for a mobile phone.
You could possibly do this simply by having a keypad device that
emitted the various dial tones for the niumbers. Can you buy such a
device anywhere?
(I need something that doesn't imvolve any soldering, because my
soldeing is rubbish).