Linux Insteon daemon reposted

I spoke with Bob Cusey and Insteon is in the process of rewriting
their license (no details yet) but he clearly stated that he had no
problem with my code being distrubuted under the GPL. He did say that
I need to rename the software and I have.  Instead of being called
insteond it's now called iplcd (what an imagination! ;-). Anyway my
code is back up on my web site (see below) and I've posted an untested
Linux USB device driver for the USB Insteon PLC (supports Linux 2.4 or
2.6). I do not have the USB plc so I can't test it. I've also modified
the iplcd to support a --usb option so you can skip setting the baud
rate and other options on the USB port. I expect the USB driver to
work fine but I don't know how well the iplcd daemon will work with
it.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)