Re: Upgrade HomeSeer to 2.0 ?

dicko <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I upgraded now to take advantage of the lower price of the upgrade. I will test
before going into production, but it seems to work fine. That will take several
weeks/months at least, 1.7 is a fine product.

I received registration codes by email, so I dont expect problems going from
test to production machine. I do agree with the worry of software expecting to
be on a internetworked computer. Homeseer is one of those programs now, like
WIndows itself is. Homeseer is a kind of program that shines in a (home) network
though!

Hans, http://www.hansotten.com