Attn Dave Houston

Hi Dave,

Hope you don't mind this direct contact.
Your name and FCC compliance with 315MHz RF gear seems to be bantered around
a bit on this list.
I'm located in Australia and developing some products that I would like to
sell world wide.
In Australia we have a public domain frequency of 433MHz that does not
require any licensing or testing provided it is within the permissible power
requirements.
It appears that 315MHz in the US is allocated for similar usage but may
require FCC testing or compliance.

My question to you is, do you know of any links to FCC that I may
investigate and or other sites.

Thanks,

Neil.